Archery Tag is the latest “it” sport to hit Lisbon. Want to be Robin hood? Now’s your chance, the whistle blows, runs into battle and fight, fight, fight.
Armed with a face-mask, re-curve bow and quiver of foam-tipped arrows flight until death!!! …well OK not death I am getting carried away until you are the last archer standing.
- Bow and arrow
- Pitch rental
- Changing rooms with showers and lockers
Location: Cascais – Transfer is required
- Is Archery Tag safe? Yes – The equipment has been specifically designed for the game. The arrows have a round rubber tip, which will absorb the impact when a player is hit. The arrows are made from high impact unbreakable plastic and high performance foam. The bows are made for state of the art polyurethane and are virtually unbreakable.
- Does it hurt? No – The arrows are designed to absorb the impact – YES – you will feel the impact but unlike paintball you should not have bruises
- What should I wear? Sports wear and trainers
- I have never tried Archery will this be a problem? No – At the start of every session a full and comprehensive safety/induction talk is given to all players. This is followed by specific instruction on how to use a bow and a session on the inflatable target range. When all players are happy with the equipment and safety aspects the game play will commence.